Includes 5” Storz Ground Base & Truck Flange
The Apollo Hi-Riser includes the outstanding features of the standard Apollo™ Single and Apollo™ Dual with the added benefit of height.
Use on the deck of a pumper to rise above light bars and other apparatus obstructions – without the need for extra deck mount extension devices or telescoping pipes. Simply pull a pin to elevate the nozzle 24” above the deck.
With one step, you can easily take the Apollo Hi-Riser from deck to portable, ground operations. In portable mode, the base helps maintain stability throughout the entire operating range up to 800 gpm.
- Full flow 3” waterway for lower friction loss
- Cast-in turning vanes for efficient flow and lower water turbulence
- Sturdy ground base helps maintain stability for high flows in portable mode – up to 800 gpm
- 360° rotation on deck mount
- 180° rotation in portable mode (compared to 90° of competitive monitors)
- Vertical travel 90° above to 15° below horizontal with a safety stop at 35°
Simple Set Up
- Easy, one-step disconnect from deck to portable operation
|Weight||31 lbs (14.1 kg)|
Portable ground base monitor with a single 4″, 4 1/2″, or 5″ thread or 4″ or 5″ storz swivel inlet. Base shall have folding legs with no locking mechanism required to keep legs in place. The monitor shall have handwheel elevation control from 90° above to 45° below horizontal with an elevation safety stop 35° above horizontal; 360° continuous rotation in the deck mode flowing 1250 gpm and 180° in the portable mode flowing 1000 gpm; horizontal locking mechanism and stops to prevent accidental over-rotation; a full 3″ waterway with cast-in turning vanes in each elbow and a 3″ direct mount flange. While in the deck mode, the unit must have the ability to pivot to a position 24″ above the base of the flange. The monitor shall also include a pressure gauge, carry handle, grease fittings, safety chain, hardened steel ground spikes and Pyrolite construction. Deck mount not to exceed 15 1/4″ in he stowed position. Liftoff weight: 31 lbs. base weight: 38 1/2 lbs.