They are specifically formulated for optimum performance in a hand portable fire extinguisher. This means when sufficiently applied, Universal Ultra’s vapor sealing capability can actually prevent a fire from happening.
Badger foam units are effective on Class A common combustibles as well as hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of Class B flammable liquids, so they eliminate the application guesswork often associated with other foams. The unique synthetic base of Universal Ultra foam has no offensive odor, is non-toxic, environmentally-friendly, biodegradable and extremely simple to use and clean up.
- Plated brass valves with stainless steel handle, lever and hose band
- Large, easy-to-pull ring pin
- Heavy-duty machined and anodized aluminum air aspirating nozzle
- Suppresses flammable liquid vapors to prevent re-ignition
- ULC Listed
- Six year warranty
- AR-AFFF Foam works on both hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of liquid fuels
- Full stainless steel cylinder and base
- Hex valve collar tightening ring for easy recharge