Standard supplied with:
- Carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
- i-Bolt Technology
- Redesigned, ergonomic control handle with improved grip
- CORE Technology: quicker, safer, easier
- Lighter than ever thanks to new materials, component integration and intelligent design.
- Easy to carry and handle, reducing physical burden.
Unique inclined cutter jaw
- For more ergonomic cutting above waist or head height or, conversely, low on the car. The control handle remains at waist height.
- It also reduces the effect of tool movement towards the patient, e.g. when making a relief cut in the A-pillar.
NCT cutter blades
- Our New Car Technology blades are specially designed to cut new car construction.
- Their U-shape surrounds the material and pulls it in into the cutting recess, where it is cut at the strongest point of the cutter.
- With optimized cutting edge for a long blade life and superior cutting performance.
- Flat central bolt construction squeezing the blades together directly (no blade holder in between!) and more tightly. This minimizes blade separation and maximizes cutting performance.
- It also allows for better access in narrow spaces.
Ergonomic carrying handle
- New ergonomic carrying handle design increases operator comfort in various working positions.
- The Inclined Cutter has one that goes all-around the tool, enabling you to take full advantage of its benefits at all sides of the car.
Integrated LED lighting
- New LED lighting in the carrying handle: no less than six lights with a higher light output. Rescuers can start right away, both during the day and at night, without working in their own shadow.