Dura-Pak is the hose that started the industry-wide trend toward sourcing lightweight high-rise attack hose. Originally designed for backpack use, rugged Dura-Pak folds tightly for small spaces, hose beds and high-rise packs, yet it remains kink resistant and resists punctures, abrasion and petrochemicals—reasons why many departments rely on Dura-Pak for frontline attack duties.
- Advanced Design. Both hose jackets are made from high-strength, low-stretch, air-entangled nylon 6.6 warp yarn and high tensile strength nylon filler yarn along with a lining of thermoplastic polyurethane which makes them lightweight and kink resistant. The reverse twill weave of the inner jacket maintains a smooth waterway for greater flow.
- Rugged Durability. Standard Dura-Cote™ protective treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. The coating protects from mildew and no drying is required.
- Flexible. Lining remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation.
- Versatile and Safe. Suitable for CAFS and foam concentrate applications. Polyurethane lining material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.