MAKO’s containment fill stations offer the ultimate in safety, convenience and are NFPA 1901 compliant. An enclosed steel chamber offers maximum protection in the event of a catastrophic cylinder failure. Our loading heights are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue.
- Painted Steel Operations Panels with easy read silk screen overlay
- Low loading heights for reduced operator strain
- Three bank cascade control with dual valves per bank
- Auxiliary outlet
- NFPA compliant “Push Action” adjustable regulator with inlet and outlet pressure gauges
- Air storage bypass valve
- Certified to contain a rupture of an 80 cubic foot cylinder pressurized to 5000 psi*