Upgrade your arsenal with Ponn’s TRU-A-TAK™, the leading True Inside Diameter attack line in the industry. Utilizing our Ponn Supreme hose that was originally designed over 40 years ago, this tried and true construction uses no glued-in lining, but incorporates durable polyester jackets providing incredible strength and long-lasting performance. The TRU-A-TAK™ performs extremely well at low pressures, has a extremely smooth waterway for better flows and less kinking than other true ID products on the market. Both the calendared vulcanized EPDM rubber lining and inner and outer jackets are proudly made at our factories in Pennsylvania, USA.
TRU-A-TAK™ : TRUe ID – Attack line – Tactical Anti-Kink Technology™
- Innovative Design. Premium quality, double jacket, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber lined fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester yarn. The liner is permanently bonded to the inner jacket using a calendared vulcanized rubber backing that mechanically and chemically bonds the EPDM rubber lining to the inside jacket without the use of glues, providing the assurance that
the lining will not delaminate, and has a Lifetime Warranty never to delaminate.
- Durable. Dura-Cote™ treatment extends the life of the hose and greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. Also protects from mildew and no drying is required.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation. Kink resistance exceeds that of lightweight jacketed hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for use with low pressure nozzles.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 (2015) certified quality assurance system.