Combination pick and shovel Tool with a 42″ handle. Produced in accordance with Forest Service Specification 5100-325A, February 1994, and MTDC Drawing 736 revision G dated September 16, 2004, or the latest revision thereof.
- Made in USA.
- Wildland fire fighting tool with multiple working positions.
- Meets or exceeds latest Forest Service Specifications.
- Shovel blade and pick are made from tough, durable tool steels.
- Component parts are fully heat treated for maximum toughness and wear.
- Black enamel and phosphate finish for rust resistance.
- 42″ American ash handle provides strength and durability.
“I did want to let you know that I am extremely pleased with both the axe and the combi-tool. The quality certainly lived up to my expectations. The axe has a great feel and balance. The combi-tool is well designed and rugged. Please thank your workers for putting so much care into producing such quality products.”