Designed to safely test fire hose up to 6″ in diameter. Triplex ceramic plunger pump with an inner oil bath, ensuring long life and increased stability. Heavy duty manifold with FOUR independently controlled stainless steel ballvalves.
NO WILD LINES – unique to the RICE Hydro line of fire hose testers, a ballvalve strategically placed on the inlet piping allows the user to fill with “LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE” and test with “LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE”, eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel.
“Built to Suit” special order and custom options are available to fit your specific testing needs.
- 3 GPM up to 500 PSI
- 1 HP Electric Motor, TEFC, 110/220V, 50 or 60 Hertz capability
- Four independently controlled outlet ballvalves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 – 600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 50 – 500 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- Medium duty 4″ casters included, anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5 Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
- Pump weight: 158 pounds Dimensions: 28 X 23 X 19 Shipping: 175 pounds
- All RICE units can be “Built to Suit”, contact the factory for special order options or custom build to meet your specific test requirements.