- Train anywhere, anytime – indoors or out.
Optional Instructor Control
- Monitor and adjust the entire training scenario in real time.
- No exposure to deadly IDLH environments necessary, no need for respiratory protection to train.
- Create different emergency scenarios by adjusting alarm, intensity and gas detected.
COMPREHENSIVE AND REALISTIC GAS MONITORING AND RESPONSE TRAINING
- Simulates four gases most common to first responder emergencies: oxygen (O2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or carbon monoxide (CO) and LEL.
- Adjust alarm levels and intensity settings to create various emergency scenarios.
- Replace paper and verbal command training with actual active training utilizing tools on-site where dangers may be present.
- Designed to replicate a four-gas meter, the GasTrainer system simulates and “detects” gas clouds and leaks that can be set in realistic scenarios where firefighters are most likely to respond.
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Trainees learn how specific atmospheres (the presence or lack of certain gases) will determine the level of emergency response.
- LOCATE EMISSION SOURCES
Teach trainees how to identify and find the source of a gas leak in order to determine the proper response (simple valve closure or evacuation).
- ESTABLISH SAFETY PERIMETERS
Learn the proper distances to maintain from certain hazardous environments, understand what respiratory protection and other PPE is required at certain gas concentration levels.