The HMD Cut5 is manufactured out of thin, cut level-five resistant material to ensure the gloves are breathable, and protect against lacerations and abrasion. The micro-finish, Nitrile-dipped palm is oil resistant, and along with the form-fitting material ensures oil, drilling muds and water stay out of the glove. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible TPR Shields: impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Micro-Finish, Nitrile-Dipped Palm: oil-resistant palm that gives hand full dexterity for using tools or equipment.
- Cut-Resistant Material: adds cut level-five resistance to glove.
- Thin, Form-Fitting Fabric: ensures the glove is comfortable and breathable, and fits snugly when in use.
- Dust and Lint Free: adds durability and longevity to the gloves.