The PX Series thermoplastic, contemporary style structural fire helmet is a rugged design that will not scratch, crack or chip like fiberglass. It also resists degradation better after repeated high heat exposures. Certified to NFPA 1971-2018, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides PX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA PX helmets can also be customized by the Bullard Logo Shop. The Bullard Logo Shop uses the latest pad printing technology to print your logo or insignia in vivid colors.
PX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite® striping, which retains reflectivity to 500° F (260° C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes a model that meets the Australian Standard AS4067 for firefighter head protection.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Model PXAS meets Australian Standard AS4067 (for export only)
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
Options or substitutions available:
- 6-inch faceshield
- ESS FirePro™ goggles
- Red-orange reflective Scotchlite® striping
- Yellow Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Scotchlite® is a registered Trademark of 3M.