Realistic Smoke Conditions
- Developed to produce a dense, thick smoke with extended hang-time.
- Built on a steel chassis with all metal structural components.
- Easily moved to various areas of any facility, where training is being conducted.
No Smoke Residue
- Consistent temperatures keep the smoke from becoming “wet” and producing a residue.
- Our smoke generators allow trainees to experience various real-life smoke conditions in a safer and more controlled environment.
BUILT TO LAST
- Buying a quality smoke generator can save your department money by reducing your need to purchase replacements.
- Easy to move around and operate with the push of a button.
- Light enough for you to easily add smoke to upper floors in their training towers, vehicles or outside training grounds.
LESS CLEAN UP
- There’s nothing worse than having to clean up after a hard day of training.
- With our high-quality, water-based smoke fluid, clean up is a breeze since the smoke does not leave behind a sticky residue.
With the SG4000 Smoke Generator, training opportunities are endless.
Continuous, high-density smoke facilitates hands-on practice on hydraulic, PPV, horizontal and vertical ventilation.
SEARCH & RESCUE
Create a variety of smoke settings from low to zero visibility to find victims during search and rescue or thermal-imaging drills.
LARGE AREA SEARCH
Saturate a training environment with high-density smoke in the time it takes your firefighters to don their gear.
Train firefighters in zero-visibility conditions to test their awareness and confidence of the PPE gear.
Train firefighters to locate and retrieve downed firefighters in a realistic scenario involving smoke.