Available with an environment resistant padded nylon harness or heat resistant padded Kevlar harness.
It features the E-Z Klip cylinder attachment mechanism for quick and easy cylinder change-out. The Ska-Pak Plus is also available with an integrated full body fall protection harness. The Ska-Pak Plus respirator is offered with a complete range of cylinder types and pressures.
- Combination Type C positive pressure respirator with escape cylinder for entry into or escape from hazardous, confined space, or Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health (IDLH) situations
- Includes E-Z Flo Pressure Demand Regulator with First Breath Activation and low exhalation resistance for easy breathing and reduced user fatigue.
- Optional E-Z Flo Modulair regulator can be used with the Industrial SCBA or E-Z Airline supplied air respirators for ease of training and minimized inventory cost
- Available in 5, 10, or 15 minute rated-cylinder egress options for selection versatility based on job at hand
- Features the E-Z Klip cylinder retention system for quick and easy cylinder changes
- 3 Styles of Harness Options:
- Padded Polypropylene – chemically resistant and lightweight
- Padded Kevlar – ideal in high heat environments or when there is potential for sparking
- Full body harness – NIOSH approved integrated respirator design