Heavy-Duty Abrasion Resistant Material
- Allows you to crush, pin and drag the SmartDummy™ Rescue Manikin. Stands up to significant crush loads.
Anatomically Correct Design
- Uniform weight distribution allows joints at elbow, knee and waist to move without creating pinch points or causing it to get stuck or jammed in tight spaces during rescue operations.
- Allows the manikin to call out for help and interact with rescuers – record custom messages with a built-in microphone for continuous or sound-activated playback.
Removable Limbs and Torso Impalement
- Simulate a variety of serious bodily injuries including torso impalement or a severed arm or leg.
REALISTIC ENOUGH TO MEET YOUR TRAINING DEMANDS
MADE OF SOFT MATERIALS
- Many training rescue manikins are made of hard plastic, which lacks the realistic movement of a real human.
NO PINCH POINTS
- Hard plastic manikins create pinch points at the joints, which can cause injury. The SmartDummy™ is made of a softer material.
- When firefighters are clearing a room in visibly obscured spaces, the sound created when the halligan bar contacts a victim is different than the sound created when it contacts a hard surface like furniture. Hard plastic manikins sound more like furniture than a human – the SmartDummy™ Extrication Manikin doesn’t.
- The SmartDummy™ Extrication Manikin is tough enough to meet the most rigorous training demands, yet smart enough to interact with rescuers. It feels, sounds and moves like a real person.
The SmartDummy™ Extrication Manikin was built to be a better rescue manikin for a full range of training scenarios and evolutions.
- Use the SmartDummy™ Extrication Manikin to help firefighters practice saving people in a building collapse.
SEARCH AND RESCUE
- The SmartDummy™ Extrication Manikin can help first responders rehearse finding people in large search areas.
- Firefighters can use the SmartDummy™ Extrication Manikin in entrapment exercises.
DOWNED FIREFIGHTER REMOVAL
- Train for more effective downed firefighter removal.
- Emergency responders can use the SmartDummy™ to practice vehicle extrication.
- Prepare for freeing victims from confined spaces.